Practical Paranoia macOS 10.13 Update: Chapters 13, 14, 15, 16
Practical Paranoia macOS 10.13 Security Essentials has just been updated with many additions. So many, we have combined them into a single update for chapters 13, 14, 15, and 16.
- Chapter 13.4 Routers: An Overview. Added information regarding Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- Chapter 14.2.1 Assignment: Secure Browsing With Brave. New assignment.
- Chapter 14.8 Do Not Track. Edited to include browser fingerprinting.
- Chapter 14.8.6 Assignment: View Your Device Fingerprint. New assignment.
- Chapter 15.11 Email Validation With SPF, DKIM, and DMARC. New section.
- Chapter 16.1.5 Assignment: Remove A Device From Two-Factor Authentication. New assignment.
Download the updated chapters here: Practical Paranoia macOS 10.13 v2.1b 20180513 Chapters 13, 14, 15, 16