Win11 Security Essentials Live! Version
New edition, completely updated for Windows 11.
In this easy, step-by-step guide, CIO, Security Specialist, and Certified Apple Consultant Marc L. Mintz takes any Windows user– from the novice with no technical skills, to the experienced IT professional– through the process of fully encrypting and hardening the security of their device, data, email, documents, network, instant messaging, storage devices, iCloud, browsing, and entire Internet experience.
This listing is for lifetime access to the Live! version
Click here for excerpts from the latest Practical Paranoia versions
Always up to date, available, and imminently affordable – encrypt and harden the security of your Win 11 systems.
New edition, completely updated for Windows 11
The best-selling, easiest, step-by-step, most comprehensive guide to securing your home or business Windows computers. Now available as a monthly access subscription!
Official workbook for the Practical Paranoia: Security Essentials Workshop, STEM and college cybersecurity courses. Designed for instructor-led and self-study. The entire course is contained within the book. Includes all instructor presentations, hands-on assignments, links to all software, and security checklist.
You don't need to be paranoid to know they are out there to get your computer, data, and identity.
- 2,000,000 laptops were stolen or lost in the US last year.
- Only 3% of stolen computers are ever recovered.
- Malware attacks on macOS have become commonplace.
- Hundreds of eyes may be able to see your name and password, along with the contents of every email you send.
- Once the bad guy has his hands on your Mac, it takes under one minute to bypass your password to gain access to all your data.
- With a slight bit of social engineering, your iCloud, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and other social media accounts, along with all your data, is freely accessible.
- Through PRISM and other avenues, our government has access to your online browsing and email history.
You don't need to be a Windows expert to protect your system!
In this easy, step-by-step guide, CIO, Security Specialist, and Certified Apple Consultant Marc L. Mintz takes any Windows user–from the novice with no technical skills, to experienced IT professional–through the process of fully encrypting and hardening the security of their device, data, email, documents, network, instant messaging, storage devices, browsing, and entire Internet experience.
Guaranteed to be the easiest to follow and most comprehensive Windows cybersecurity book available.
There are no reviews yet.