A: First, what is the evidence that your account was compromised? More often than not, when a client comes to me saying they have been compromised, it is either a bug or misunderstanding of how something works.
If in fact the account was compromised, how strict is your compliance with Google privacy settings?
- Strong password (I define this as a minimum of 15 characters).
- Enable 2-factor authentication.
- Enable a recovery phone number.
- Enable a recovery email address.
Next, how is your compliance with system security:
- Nobody else is ever given your Google password.
- Nobody else ever is given access to your computer user account.
- Your computer has a quality antivirus installed, always active, and updated daily.
It would be extremely unlikely for your account to be compromised if the above was followed.