A: The only way someone gets access to a password manager account is if you are not following basic security & privacy protocols. By doing so, you simply do not have any expectation of either.
Steps to take (immediately):
- Change the password to your password manager. Use a strong password (at least 15 characters, a password you have never used before).
- Change all of your web passwords using strong passwords, using a different password for each site and service.
- Change your computer and mobile device loving passwords.
- Never allow anyone access to your computer or mobile device.
- Install a quality antivirus on your computer, and if using an Android mobile device, on that.