Q: CAN SIMPLY CLICKING A WEBSITE GIVE YOU A VIRUS OR MALWARE?
Absolutely. I see it almost every day.
I recommend the following to help shield your system and yourself from malicious sites:
- Install only vital browser extensions. Beware of any extension.
- Install trafficlight from Bitdefender extension in your browsers
- Only log in to your computer with a non-admin account (Standard/Normal or Child/Parental Control account).
- Do not install Adobe flash or java.
- Use a different password for each site.
- All passwords should be “strong” (minimum 15 characters)